Are the people across the sea our enemies?
- Two mainlines: sailing and treasure hunting.
- New gameplay: treasure maps, fishing, and drift bottles.
New ocean ecosystem: new animals, plants, items, culture and weather.
New blocks: new lamina and adjustable blocks shape.
Functions iteration: added Minimap, new game view, adjustment of dropping rules and plants upgrade.
I. Two mainlines
Shipbuilding and Sailing:
- Ships can be crafted in Machine Workshop or modified in real-time by placing/removing blocks on the ship.
The buoyancy of the ship is determined by the weight of the ship’s blocks, and additional buoyancy blocks can be added to increase buoyancy.
A ship’s rudder is added to control the direction of navigation, and a new turning method is introduced. The rudder is the core block of the ship, and once destroyed, it signifies damage to the entire ship.
Thrusters are added to consume fuel and provide propulsion.
Any block/part of the ship can be accurately destroyed, and the addition of ranged artillery (made of coconuts) and pirate ships enhances the naval combat experience.
A shipwreck feature is added, where sunken ships become structures on the seabed.
Pirate Ship (Mob)
2. Treasure Hunting
II. New Gameplay
1. Treasure Map
- Treasure that is buried (but has a mark) and needs to be found
Treasure guarded by monsters
Treasure that triggers a mechanism
- Operation method: Charge the fishing rod, Wait, Lift the rod, and Get the reward.
Fishing failure: the character moves more than 1 block, switches the item.
3. Drift Bottle
- Change the item type of Small Glass Bottle to block type (can be placed on the ground) and become [Small Glass Bottle Block].
Hold the [Leather Scroll with letters written on] in your hand and tap use/right-click to load it into the [Small Glass Bottle Block], which becomes the [Drift Bottle Block].
Smash the [Drift Bottle block], pick it up in your pack, and it will become a [Drift Bottle] item.
Throw it out
- Hold down the Use/Right-click button to charge up, then throw the Drift Bottle into the water in the shallow sea, deep sea, river, or beach, and it will disappear.
Throw it into other water, it will float on the surface.
The bottle will break when thrown onto the block and the scroll will drop.
- There is a chance to obtain a Drift Bottle from a distant place when fishing.
It could be a system-generated message, or it could be from a player.
III. Newly Added
1. Animals & Plants
Fluorescent Algae Fish
Giant Scallop (Animal/Plant).
- Jumping continuously can shake off the thorn balls on the body.
Running into other creatures can transfer thorn balls to them.
When soaked in liquid, thorn balls will detach from the creature’s body and become dropped items that can be picked up.
When on fire, thorn balls will disappear.
Add wind direction setting (four directions: east, south, west and north);
Players, creatures and ships will be pushed forward by the wind.
When the storm ends, a rainbow may appear.
3. Mineral and Terrain Blocks
Mn Nodule Ore
4. Equipment & Weapon
Corolla of Luck
IV. Blocks Upgrade
1. New Lamina
2. Adjustable blocks shape
V. Functions iteration
1. Mini Map
2. Optimization of underwater effects
- The left joystick and keyboard WASD can control the direction of character movement.
The character’s facing direction will be aligned with the movement direction.
- Control the direction of the view.
The direction of the view does not need to be consistent with the player’s movement direction.
4. Adjustment of dropping rules
5. Plants Upgrade
6. New Effects
VI. Bug Fixed
- Fixed the display issue of runetable and activating runes.
- Fixed the display issue of avatar in room list and friend list.
- Fixed the issue of survival mode respawn points not saving.
- Optimized multiplayer experience.
- Resolved some interface layering errors.
- Fixed other issues affect game experience.