MINI WORLD: CREATA
Last updated on: November 22, 2021
Mini World: CREATA is a sandbox game, where users are encouraged to play and create whatever they can imagine. As a user of Mini World: CREATA, you and your friends can play games, collaborate on building or just gather and explore other users’ creations. Your privacy is important to us; this is why we created this Cookies Policy so that you are aware of what information is collected via Tracking Technologies (defined below), how we use it, and who we share it with.
If you do not accept the use of these Tracking Technologies, please disable them by following the instructions in this policy below or by changing your browser settings so that Tracking Technologies from our Services cannot be placed on your computer or device.
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to the way we handle your personal data in relation to Tracking Technologies, we will let you know by posting an updated version of this policy on our websites.
1. What are Tracking Technologies?
When you visit or access our Services, we use (and authorize third parties to use) cookies, pixel tags, web beacon, scripts and HTML5 local storage.
- Cookies are small text files, stored on your browser, that uniquely identify your browser or device. Cookies improve your user experience, for example, by enabling our Services to recognize you when you re-visit, remember your preferences, and provide you with the ability to use customized features. Cookies are also used to make websites work in an efficient way and to ensure adverts or localized events you see online are relevant to you and your interests. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Pixels are small portions of code that we use as part of our Services. We use pixels to learn whether you have clicked on certain web content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalize your experience.
- Web beacons. Web beacons are invisible picture files that we use as part of our Services. We use web beacons to see how you interact with our Services and to understand how often you view certain content so that we can [make our website more efficient and easier to use. Our Services may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers.
- Mobile device IDs. Mobile device IDs are a unique identifier which can be used to identify a mobile device. We use these to run analytics and ensure our Services are useful to you. Our advertising partners use these to show you ads that are useful to you and also to make sure they don’t show the same ad to you twice
- Local storage. We also use local storage to store data on your device such as the last time you visited a webpage, to welcome you to our site.
- HTML5 local storage. We occasionally store information locally on your device using HTML5. This allows information to be stored in your browser after the browser has been closed and reopened. We only use HTML5 to store non-sensitive information, such as the previous page you viewed, the name of the current page you are viewing, and some of your preferences. We do use HTML5 local storage to collect personal data from you. You can choose whether the data in HTML5 local storage should be kept beyond your current browser session or deleted. Depending on your browser, you can remove local storage, including HTML5, when clearing your cache and cookies.
Tracking Technologies can remain on your device for different periods of time. Some Tracking Technologies exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other Tracking Technologies are “permanent”, meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by us to recognize your device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
2. How do we use Tracking Technologies?
We use first party and third party Tracking Technologies. First party Tracking Technologies are set directly by us whereas third party Tracking Technologies are set by a third party (such as analytics providers, our advertisers and business partners).
- verify login information and allow users to find friends who use our Services;
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with the Services;
- understand the total number of visitors to the Services on an ongoing basis and the types of devices;
- monitor the performance of the Services and to continually improve it;
- customize and enhance your online experience;
- provide customer service to you; and
- enable us to promote the Services to you on third party websites if you have previously signed up for the Services.
We use Tracking Technologies to achieve the above and to perform the following functions:
- Functionality Tracking Technologies, which allow us to remember choices you make and provide enhanced and personalized features e.g. to show you when you are logged in.
- Performance Tracking Technologies, which enable us to collect information about your online activity (e.g. the duration of your use of the Services), including behavioral data and content engagement. They allow us to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the Services.
- Advertising/Targeting Tracking Technologies, which we use to deliver a more personalized service, enable us to execute advertising campaigns and show you ads that are relevant to you as well as measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by our advertisers (for example advertising networks) and provide them insights about the people who see and interact with their ads, visit their websites or use their app. A guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
- Social Media Tracking Technologies, our website includes social media features, such as Facebook “Like” or “Share” buttons. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services (in which case you can manage them as explained below) and enable us or the social network to obtain information about how you interact with our Services or the social network. In addition, where we have a presence on social media platforms, those platforms will set Tracking Technologies on your device when you visit our pages on their platforms so that we can obtain statistical information about how you interact with our social media presence. The cookies policy of the social media platform should explain how you can manage the Tracking Technologies that they set or you may also be able to manage these Tracking Technologies through using your browser settings, as explained below.
The table below sets out the types of Tracking Technologies we and our partners use in connection with the Services, and the purposes for which we use them.
|Provider||Name||Function and purpose||Duration||How to disable|
|Functionality Tracking Technologies|
|IE||Storage (Local Storage/ Session Storage)||Storage of user’s information, enhance user’s experience, avoid multiple log-ins.||Until the website is closed||Please see the instructions set out in ‘Changing your settings’ below|
|Performance, Targeting and Social Media Tracking Technologies|
|Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our site. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. For more information on Google Analytics, see here. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.||Until the website is closed||Please see the instructions set out in ‘Changing your settings’ below|
|Pixel tags||Records user’s behavior, data analytics||Until the website is closed||Please see the instructions set out in ‘Changing your settings’ below|
|Firebase||Data storage, user identification, analyses user behavior, collects crash data||As long as application runs||Please see the instructions set out in ‘Changing your settings’ below|
|Appsflyer Ltd||Appsflyer||Analyses mobile phone user behavior, data collecting (country, IDFA, Google Advertising ID)||As long as application runs||Please see the instructions set out in ‘Changing your settings’ below|
3. Changing your settings
We use Tracking Technologies when providing our Services to make sure you can use and enjoy our Services easily. Some of these Tracking Technologies are essential and we cannot provide our Services without them, but there are others that can be turned off. You have the right to choose whether or not to accept optional Tracking Technologies. However, please note that if you choose to refuse Tracking Technologies you may not be able to use the full functionality of our Services.
Most browsers allow you to change your settings so that you can:
- See what Tracking Technologies are used on your device and delete all non-essential Tracking Technologies on a collective basis
- Block third party Tracking Technologies
- Block Tracking Technologies from particular sites
- Block all Tracking Technologies from being set
- Delete all Tracking Technologies when you close your browser (although deleting cookies means that any preference settings you have made on our Services may be lost)
For more information on how to manage your browser settings, please see below:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Edge
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
If you have disabled one or more Tracking Technologies, we will still use information collected from Tracking Technologies prior to your disabled preference being set; however, we will stop using the disabled Tracking Technologies to collect any further information.
4. Contact us